6 Yi JianLian / 易建联

PF / C 2.13m / 7inch 100kg 1987-10-27 CBA Guangdong Clud NBA model:Chris Bosh,Chris Andersen Potentiality: 8.4 INTRODUTION DATA PHOTO VIDEO

2007年4月12日星期四

APOCALYPTICISM

I was taught to play that way when I was in high school and even before I got to high school. Just fundamental things –---- I played guard and I played forward, so you get into a postion where you are pivoting out on the court. You get the ball 12 feet from the basket and a man is on you , so you have to create space to get off a shot. You can’t just turn around and shoot because he might block it. But if he is really playing you that close, you can get by him easily. If he is playing off you, then you that just shoot the shot. It's just something that I learned form playing in high school. All the guys from where I was from play where I was from played that played that way, I thought. You look at today, it’s a different situation.
-----------------Oscar Robertson

1 条评论:

娜娜 说...

你的歌怎么那么hiphop啊??文章挺易懂的,如果我没有理解错的话~~